PCR TEST FOR THE PERSONNEL OF EDUCATION SECTOR (PRIVATE AND PUBLIC)
The Ministry of Health and Wellness wishes to draw the attention of the personnel of the Education sector, Public and Private and holding a non-eligibility certificate for COVID-19 vaccination delivered by one the Ministry’s Medical Boards, that new measures have been elaborated to facilitate the conduct of their PCR tests.
• PCR tests for the above mentioned exempted persons will be carried out in the following Mediclinics as from this Saturday 10th July 2021, until further notice:
- Goodlands Mediclinic
- Belvedere Mediclinic
- Floreal Mediclinic
- L’Escalier Mediclinic
- Hyderkhan Mediclinic, Plaine Verte
- Yves Cantin Hospital, Grande Rivière Noire
• PCR tests for Education personnel will be carried out on a fast-track basis on Saturdays, between 09 00 hours and 12 00 hours.
• It will be mandatory to produce the Medical Non Eligibility Certificate along with ID Card to be able to carry out the PCR test.
08 July 2021
Ministry of Health and Wellness